OEE AND INCREASING UTILIZATION
With all the distinctions in manufacturing processes and manufacturing equipment, a key to a successful OEE machine monitoring execution is to have software that has flexible, yet powerful data collection rules. In addition to the data collection rules, reports, charts, and real-time dashboards to represent and share the data is essential for the long term and ongoing success of an OEE machine monitoring system.
- Availability: determined by the equipment being available for production when the equipment has been scheduled to run by tracking unplanned stops relative to planned stops
- Performance: refers to how much loss there is by running at less than optimal speed by comparing the actual run times against the ideal cycle times.
- Quality: calculation identifies waste of producing parts that are below an acceptable standard by taking the ratio of good parts over all parts produced.
DATAXCHANGE MACHINE MONITORING
- Real-time Equipment Monitoring
- Automatic and Manual Collection of Cycle and Operation time, Planned and Unplanned Downtimes, along with Job tracking
- OEE Software provides machine downtime tracking
- Identifies waste and captures run data